2742-102 ±1 kN Mechanical Fatigue Grips
2742-102 | ±1 kN Mechanical Fatigue-Rated Wedge Action Grips
- Features side-entry design for easy specimen insertion from the side.
- Suitable for tension and compression, including full reverse-stress dynamic testing.
- Dynamic Capacity: ±1 kN (±225 lbf)
- Temperature Range: -30 to +100 °C (-22 to +212 °F)
- Mechanical interface: M6x1 RH female thread
- Dimensions: 106 mm high x 56 mm wide
- Grip mass: 260g (9.1 oz.) approximately per grip
Quantity: 2 grips.
|Capacité||±1 kN (±225 lbf)|
|Hauteur||106 mm (4.1 in)|
|Fixation inférieure||M6x1 RH Female|
|Masse||0.26 kg (0.57 lb)|
|Largeur||56 mm (2.2 in)|
Designed to suit ElectroPuls™ test instruments, the 2742-102 mechanical wedge action grips are suitable for tension, compression and reverse-stress testing on a wide range of specimens and materials. The grips are mechanically operated and the open-fronted design provides easy specimen insertion, positioning and clamping.
- 0.6 MB
- Machine de Fatigue ElectroPuls E1000 à Moteur Linéaire Electrique