Guided-Bend/Weld Bend Test Fixture; specimen width to 76 mm (3.0 in)
Guided-Bend / Weld Bend Test Fixture, Adjustable Span for "U" bend tests of plane plate or welded flat specimens. Fixture consists of a t-slot base with adjustable span supports supported by two tie rods.
- Span - 0 to 254 mm (10.0 in)
- Specimen width - up to 76 mm (3.0 in)
- Support diameter - 38.1 mm (1.5 in) roller
- Support depth - 135 mm (5.3 in)
- Maximum Capacity - 100 kN (22,500 lbf)
- Fixture Capacity
100kN (22,500 lbf) if installed fully supported
If installed with overhang, capacity is rated per below
Capacity = 100kN (22,500 lbf) where x < 125mm (5 in)
Capacity (kN) = 12,600/x when x > 125 mm
Capacity (lbf) = 111,900/x when x > 5 in
Where x = distance from end of machine loading table to lower flexure support
- Lower connection - 12.7 mm (0.5 in) centering pin
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lb) not including loading noses
- Effective height with loading nose - 357 mm (14.06 in) not including specimen thickness.
Fixture meets the following US and International standards:
ASTM A370-07a, ASTM E190-92, ASTM E290-97a, ANSI/AWS B4.0-98, API 1104, API 5L, AS 2205.3.1, ASME IX 2004, JIS Z2248, GOST 14019 (for specimens 19 to 38.1 mm thick), ISO 5173, ISO 7438, EN ISO 15630-1, EN 910.
- Fixture requires loading noses (sold separately) of appropriate size for material being tested and standard being used.
- The bend fixture cannot bend the specimen to a complete 180 degrees due to necessary clearances between the loading nose and supports.
|Diamètre du plateau||38.1 mm (1.5 in)|
|Capacité||100 kN (22,500 lbf)|
|Fixation inférieure||12.7 mm (0.5 in)|
|Largeur de l'éprouvette||up to 76 mm (up to 3.0 in)|
|Support Span||0-250 mm (0-10 in)|
|Upper Fitting||Refer to W-6810-A/-B|