Universal Flexure Attachment
W-1188-H | Universal Flexure Attachment
Universal Flexure Attachment for the 600RD designed for center and third point loading of concrete beams tested in flexure (transverse) to obtain modulus of rupture in accordance with ASTM C-78, C-293 and AASHTO T97.
- Lower support channel with a series of drilled and tapped mounting holes which permit the support blocks to be adjusted from 18 in to 36 in spans.
- Flexible upper bearing blocks for application of vertical force without eccentricity.
- Maximum specimen width is 8 in
- Upper head is drilled and tapped with mounting holes for adjustment of bearing blocks from single to third point loading. Upper fixture mounts in frame with a holding stem and set screw assembly.
- Requires one 4 in thick spacer. (9 in diameter x 4 in thick, included with machine purchase).
- 8.286 in maximum usable vertical test opening with fixtures in place.
|Capacité||110 kN (24,700 lbf)|
|Modèles de bâtis compatibles||600RD, 600QC|
|Intervalle de charge||102 - 254 mm (4 - 10 in)|
|Longueur de l'éprouvette||305 - 914 mm (12 - 36 in)|
|Epaisseur de l'éprouvette||102 - 254 mm (4 - 10 in)|
|Largeur de l'éprouvette||203 mm (8 in)|
|Support Span||305 - 914 mm (12 - 36 in)|
|Normes d'essais||ASTM C78, ASTM C293, AASHTO T97|