Strain Gauge Extensometer, 75 mm Gauge, +10% -1% Max Strain
2630-123 | Strain Gauge Extensometer, 75 mm Gauge, +10% -1% Max Strain
Static-rated with cross-braced design and cone-latch gauge length setting.
Metric Calibration. Supports electrical calibration. Self-identifying only with 3300, 5500A and 5900 Series Systems when using Bluehill 3.
Operating temperature range -100 °C to +200 °C.
- Not suitable for use in 3119-406/409/506/606/609 & CP100557 Chambers due to size.
- Per ISO 527-1,2, not suitable for use with 2710-103/104/105/106/11X, 2712-04X and 2732-008/009 grips when used with 25 mm high jaw faces for specimen size 1A due to size.
- Per ISO 527-1,2, not suitable with 2710-105/106/115/116 grips when used with 38 mm high jaw faces for specimen 1A due to size.
|Hauteur||101 mm (4 in)|
|Largeur||39 mm (1.5 in)|
|Longueur de Jauge||75 mm|
|Diamètre de l'éprouvette||20 mm (0.8 in)|
|Epaisseur de l'éprouvette||0 - 12.5 mm (0 - 0.5 in)|
|Largeur de l'éprouvette||0 - 40 mm (0 - 1.6 in)|
|Static or Fatigue Rated||Static|
|Gamme de températures||-100 to + 200°C (-148 to +392°F)|
- Knife Edges, Standard Straight Profile, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Knife Edges, Three Point Contact, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Knife Edges, Radiused, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Small
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Medium
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Large
The 2630-100 series of extensometers offers speed of attachment and ease-of-use. The light-weight, rugged cross-brace design eliminates errors caused by physical distortion, while built-in protection ensures that damage is not caused by over-extension. The low operating-force arms of the extensometer reduce the possibility of knife-edge slippage when testing hard or smooth surfaced materials.
- 241.0 KB