High Temp Extensometer, 25mm Length, +30/-5% Travel
CP117668 | High Temperature Extensometer, 25mm Gauge Length, +30/-6% Travel
For testing materials at high temperatures inside environmental chambers with no cooling required.
Quick attach kit for quick mounting on specimens included
Low operating force prevents extensometer from affecting test.
- Gage Length: 25.0 mm
- Strain: +30.0 / - 6.0%
- Specimen Size (Round): Up to 15 mm (0.6 in) diameter
- Specimen Size (Flat): Up to 50 mm (2.0 in) wide for specimens with thickness up to 6.35 mm (0.25 in) and 19 mm (0.75 in) wide for specimens 6.35 mm (0.25 in) to 12.5 mm (0.5 in) thick
- Temperature Range: Ambient to +600 °C (1100°F)
- Standard Instron 25 pin connector
Requires Bluehill 2 version 2.35 (or higher) or Bluehill 3 v3.32 (or higher).
|Longueur de Jauge||25 mm in )|
|Diamètre de l'éprouvette||0 - 15 mm (0 - 0.6 in )|
|Epaisseur de l'éprouvette||0 - 12.5 mm (0 - 0.5 in )|
|Largeur de l'éprouvette||0 - 19 mm (0 - 0.75 in )|
|Static or Fatigue Rated||Static or Fatigue (100Hz max)|
|Gamme de températures||Up to 600 °C (Up to 1100 °F )|
|Course axiale||+30 / -6 %|
- Extensometer Digital Calibrator 0.1 micron resolution
- Extensometer Digital Calibrator (1.0 um)
The Instron® range of High-Temperature Extensometers are ideally suited for testing materials such as advanced composites, metals, and polymers at elevated temperatures. This series incorporates a capacitive sensor that does not require any cooling. The extensometers are supplied with a special sensor conditioner unit providing a 0-10 output with exceptionally low noise. These extensometers can be attached to round and flat specimens to perform tensile, compression, and cyclic tests.
- 0.6 MB